Institutional Portals and Social
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Telephone. (+39) 070 240149
Fax. (+39) 070 2128955
What is it?
The Institutional Portals of the Public Administration are an essential tool, not only for institutional communication, but also and most importantly because of the services that can be offered online.
The portals must have certain sections in compliance with Italian regulations, especially the Italian Code for a Digital Administration, and they have been built so that they can create a strong interaction between Public Administration and users.
The Institutional portals created by FlossLab all comply with the regulations, according to the Usability and Accessbility defined in the Code, and they are mainly Open Source: that means they are free from binding licences, suppliers, and annual costs.
FlossLab offers the integration of the portal with the applications already used by the Organisation, so that it can make online services available for citizens, such as requesting certificates, checking the status of their procedures, or using e-Participation tools. Moreover, following the ever increasing use of social networks as a means of communication, and in a multi-channel perspective, institutional portals integrate the opportunity to interact with the community through the most widespread social networks.
What does it do?
Institutional portals can offer the following services to users:
- Online payments;
- Procedure status check;
- Procedure request;
- Institutional communications to the users;
- Italian National Service Card Authentication;
- Administrative transparency.
What are its advantages?
- Time and cost saving;
- More convenience;
- Increase of online services available to users;
- Increased interaction between communities and Public Administration;
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of the Public Organisation.
What are its features?
- Compliance with the Italian regulations on instutional P.A. websites;
- Online services for citizens;
- Integration with main social networks;
- Compliance with accessibility and usability criteria.