Document Management and Dematerialisation
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Telephone. (+39) 070 240149
Fax. (+39) 070 2128955
What is it?
Document Management is a computerisation process that guarantees administrative transparency, dematerialisation, centralisation and management of all information, with the advantage of reducing costs related to the maintenance of paper document archives.
What does it do?
The main results coming from the use of this management software are:
- Elimination of paper registers and catalogues;
- Online document consultation, law-compliant and secure;
- Improved search and retrievability of documents;
- Automation and management of processes;
- Classification and logic organisation thanks to metadata, categories, and tags;
- Cooperative document management, with check-in and check-out system for authors;
- Versioning system, to save different versions of the same document over time;
- Guaranteed long-lasting integrity and origin of the documents.
What are its advantages?
- Saving time;
- Elimination of paper costs;
What are its features?
- Document management: carried out through the saving and attribution of metadata to documents. Documents are retrieved through the application of suitable categories and tagging systems;
- Archiving features;
- Security through authentication and authorisation;
- Document processes (document workflow);
- Access to documents through file system, web interface, and apps;
- Scalability (vertical and horizontal);
- Completeness, validity, traceability, unalterability of all document types;
- Reliability and continuity of the system.