Process and Procedure Management
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Telephone. (+39) 070 240149
Fax. (+39) 070 2128955
What is it?
Process and Procedure Management is a system with which the workflows in Public Administration can be drawn, in order to rationalise and computerise processes based on a well-established structure and organisational habits.
What does it do?
This system enables:
- Implementing advanced workflows that can manage the chain of tasks related to procedures, even complex ones;
- Managing the concept of tasks to be assigned/already been assigned to users, and monitor the users’ actions;
- Ensuring communication among participants thanks to the exchange of requests and messages among users;
- Managing records and documents associated to procedures, upholding strict security criteria;
- Assigning roles and groups to each user;
- Determine workflow action in a granular way, based on roles and groups (e.g.: transition from a first entering “draft procedure” to ad advanced “confirmed procedure”), deciding what each user can do, and access rights (for creation, viewing, editing, and deleting) to information entities;
- Generation and attachment of documents.
What are its advantages?
- Control on processes;
- Sharing procedures and data;
- Rationalised task management.
What are its features?
- Recording workflows;
- Adaptable to organisational structure;
- Control on user activity;
- Easy and fast use;
- Integration with other applications.