Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Telephone. (+39) 070 240149
Fax. (+39) 070 2128955
What is it?
e-Participation stems from the need of making citizens active, allowing them to directly participate in the development of their Public Administration and offer their opinion on issues.
What does it do?
The purpose of e-Participation initiatives is to improve access to public information and services by citizens, promote and encourage participation in public decisions that affect life in society, for both individuals and communities.
The aim of this tool is to:
- Increase use and direct participation of citizens in decisions;
- Exchange e-Consultations for participation and resolution processes;
- Support decisions with participation input from citizens.
What are its advantages?
- Improving PA efficiency;
- Supporting decision-making process in PA;
- Engagement of citizens;
What are its features?
- Secure networks;
- Simple contribution procedures;
- Process transparency;
- Quick answers.